Use of the FF.net Website: Your membership grants you limited access to and use of this site, but does not include permission to modify the site, or any portion of the site, except with express written consent of the owner of FF.net. This access does not include any resale or commercial rights to or use of this site or any of its contents; nor does it grant you the right to any data mining, or the use of robots or any similar data gathering or extraction tools.
This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of the owner of FF.net. Any unauthorized use immediately terminates the permission to access granted by FF.net.
Your registration with FF.net and your privacy: If you register with this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
FF.net is committed in protecting and ensuring the privacy of their users, and have no intention of making use of any personal information such as name and address, telephone number and other contact information, employment and occupation ect. nor of disclosing any personal information to third parties.
FF.net may launch competitions from time to time and in this instance, participants may be asked to submit personal information. Such personal information shall only be used in connection with the said competition.
Sponsors, Advertisers & Third Parties: Certain third parties may contribute to the contents of the site in the form of banners, links and textual advertisements. Tracking technologies may also be employed by certain advertisers in accordance with the company's standard operating procedures (SOP).
Web Links: FF.net contain links to, or advertisements about other web sites and other sites may also link to FF.net. FF.net may endorse and may become an affiliate of other web sites, but is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those other sites.
Protection of Children under 13: FF.net seriously acknowledges the importance of protecting information concerning children under the age of 13 and is committed to complying with all applicable laws and regulations with regard to the protection of children, including the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act ("COPPA").
Contributions of News, Articles, Comments or Reactions: FF.net members, called "Fanatics" and to a certain extend registered users may post reviews, comments and other content, and may submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions or other information as long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or in any way injurious to third parties, or objectionable, and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam."
Articles and reviews: All articles and reviews submitted to FF.net for publication will become property of FF.net, in a non-exclusive manner.
FF.net Set of Standards: In order to be accepted for publication, every contribution or article should meet the following standards:
1. The article is the original work of the author. While it may include quotes and information from other sources, it is written by the author for publication on the FF.net website.
2. The article is informative and/or has entertainment value and will be interesting to a qualified amount of FF.net users. While entertainment value maybe subjective, it means that readers of the article will learn something new or unique about its subject. The article may also allow the reader to better appreciate the work of a filmmaker, screenwriter or actor.
3. In the case of personal profiles, it should contain information related to his work, including awards and other forms of recognition, news of upcoming films, other relevant information including film reviews, a small amount of personal background, trivia and tidbits, but not to the extent that such information can be construed as denoting an invasion of privacy. Sexual undertones, malicious gossip, rumors and discussion of intimate personal relationships should be avoided.
4. In the case of film reviews some plot elements may be revealed in order to grant the reader a basic understanding of what the film is about. Nevertheless it is FF.nets policy that reviews should not reveal crucial plot elements that will spoil the entertainment value of the film for those who have not seen it yet. Profanity, obscenities and spiteful remarks or unsenseful criticism are to be avoided.
5. The Editor-in-Chief is tasked to handle the quality control of articles. All articles will be subject to quality control and copy editing, but modifications are generally limited to grammatical errors and spelling. Owners of articles will be consulted if there is a need for a major revision, otherwise, changes which are made will be done as part of FF.nets commitment to maintaining a high standard quality and professionalism.
6. A major revision will be deemed to have occurred when the tone, style or other features of the article are altered to the extent that the original intent of the author is significantly modified. In this instance, authors have the right to withdraw their articles if they do not agree with the modification.
Only the Editor-in-Chief can recommend major revisions to an article. As is the practice with editors of printed publications, the editor corresponds directly with the author and discusses any additions, deletions or revisions to any portions of the article or review.
7. If there are disputes related to the publication and/or modification of an article, it is the task of the partners and owner to make the final decision regarding publication of the article.
8. FF.net accepts articles from authors in good faith, and assume that these articles are original works and that quotes, information and other details from various sources and/or other publications are duly acknowledged. Since FF.net respects the copyright properties of other sites and publications, FF.net also expect other sites to respect ours. Legal action will be initiated if original articles are copied by other sites and/or publications without the prior written approval from the FF.net owner.
Comments or Complaints: FF.net respects the intellectual property of others. In the event of a dispute as to the originality of any article published at FF.net, any author or publisher can start initiate a claim regarding copyright infringment by addressing the same via the following email address. FF.net is also dedicated to protect your personal identifiable information and welcomes comments and questions via the following email address assigned specifically to handle such issues. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Owner of FF.net: For more profound or complex complaints, comments, questions, informations or suggestions you can also contact the owner of FF.net in writing to the the following address:
Filmfanatics.net | 8374 Yucca Trail | CA 90046 West Hollywood, U.S.A