Eleven Fort Dodge Senior Excessive Faculty college students had been chosen to this 12 months’s All-State Music Pageant.
The Dodger musicians chosen are:
• Aaron Amhof, tenor, senior, third 12 months participant
• Abigail Casciato, alto, sophomore, first 12 months participant
• Grace Casciato, alto, senior, third 12 months participant
• Owen Hamlow, bass, freshman, first 12 months participant
• Ryan Madden, bass, senior, second 12 months participant
• Alexa McHone, alto, sophomore, first 12 months participant
• Reese Pederson, soprano, senior, second 12 months participant
• Brayden Schmieder, bass, senior, first 12 months participant
• Gabriella Schumacher, alto, senior, first 12 months participant
• Michael Wagner, tenor, junior, first 12 months participant
• Abby Meyer, alto saxophone (2nd alternate), senior
Choice for this pageant is the best particular person honor out there to highschool musicians. Roughly 17 p.c of the scholars who audition are chosen for membership within the All-State ensembles.
“We’re happy with the scholars who might be representing Fort Dodge Senior Excessive as a part of the 2022 All-State Music Pageant,” stated Matt Drees, FDSH vocal music teacher. “The scholars put plenty of time into making ready for these auditions and their work was acknowledged. Being part of this pageant is a chance for the scholars to be part of an elite choir, and enhance their expertise whereas making recollections that may final eternally.”
The scholars will rehearse in Ames Nov. 18-19, and the Pageant Live performance might be introduced to the general public at 7:30 p.m. Nov. 19 in Hilton Coliseum on the Iowa State College campus. Tickets are $25 every plus charges, and all seats are reserved. Tickets could also be obtained by contacting Ticketmaster at www.ticketmaster.com. Iowa Public Tv will report the live performance for re-broadcast.
At present’s breaking information and extra in your inbox
Across the space
EMMETSBURG — Church Girls United will have a good time World Group Day at 1:30 p.m. TODAY on the …