The common season continues to roll by, and because the month of February heads to its second half right here’s this week’s Massive Ten Basketball Energy Rankings.
1. Purdue – Unexpectedly groups are determining methods to beat the Boilermakers, which might be problematic for Purdue as match time attracts nearer.
2. Indiana – One of the best basketball workforce within the state of Indiana nonetheless resides in West Lafayette however the squad in Bloomington is beginning to come collectively.
3. Northwestern – The Wildcats’ upset of Purdue was arguably this system’s largest victory within the Chris Collins regime and may be sufficient to get Northwestern again to the NCAA Match in a couple of weeks.
4. Illinois – The Preventing Illini are enjoying some inspiring tough and tumble basketball below the watchful eye of coach Brad Underwood.
5. Rutgers – The Scarlet Knights misplaced two video games to robust opponents in Indiana and Illinois. Nebraska and Wisconsin lie forward this coming week.
6. Michigan State – A pair of wins over Maryland and Ohio State final week lead Minnesota at dwelling after which a visit to Ann Arbor to tackle in-state rival Michigan.
7. Iowa – The Hawkeyes host Ohio State earlier than touring to Northwestern to tackle the purple scorching Wildcats in an attention-grabbing match-up.
8. Michigan – The Wolverines have received three of their final 4 video games and have Wisconsin and Michigan State on the slate this week.
9. Maryland – Typically they seem like world beaters and different occasions the Terrapins battle. Kevin Willard’s workforce is looking for consistency because the common season winds down.
10. Wisconsin – It looks like each sport is a should win for the Badgers. Wisconsin takes its 14-10 file to video games versus Michigan and Rutgers this week.
11. Penn State – hopes of a match bid are fleeting for the Nittany Lions who’re looking for an identification to maintain success.
12. Ohio State – A highway journey towards a pair of robust opponents in Iowa and Purdue lies forward for the Boilermakers.
13. Nebraska – The Huskers are nonetheless flirting with being a .500 basketball workforce as they tackle Rutgers and Maryland this week.
14. Minnesota – The Gophers have dropped eight straight video games and look to cease the freefall versus Michigan State and Penn State this week.